Monday, June 7, 2010

Diplomatic Material

It's the part of travel that makes me the most nervous: crossing borders.  Perhaps this is because I'm a control freak and don't like when others have the ability to disrupt my plans, but I've had my share of bad experiences.

So I got all my visas in advance this year (actually, not the one for Jordan because I'm not worried about that border) and as of today I've got them both!  Lebanon was first, and arrived about two and a half weeks ago (I sent my passport to the consulate in Detroit and then they send it back to me at home):



And my visa for Syria arrived today:


I hope posting these on the internet isn't a bad idea, but I've blacked out the numbers on both just in case.  Lebanese and/or Syrian secret police, just leave me a comment and I'll take them down.


No comments:

Post a Comment