Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am about 10 years old at heart

Today, the first word I thought of to describe the weather was extremely juvenile, so I'll just say it's raining heavily and leave it at that.  But it's definitely not going to allow me to get outside and get any sort of exercise as I've been doing lately (I biked 18 miles yesterday!).  But, as always, a reminder that bad weather can lead to beautiful things:


The tree and the sky outside my home in Ghana last summer at the end of bad storm.  I know it's a terrible photo by any conventional standard, but ignore that and appreciate the colors in the sky.  I had to play with the settings on my camera for a while in order to get them captured accurately.

Don't forget you can click on photos to blow them up.  Although I can't imagine why you would want to do that on this one.  In fact, please don't click anywhere near this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment