Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's the Little Things

If you watch TV, read the newspaper, listen to the radio, or generally don't live under a rock you're probably aware there's been a little excitement down south.  Over a tree.  Of course, I am not mocking the deaths of four soldiers but it all seems a tad ridiculous.  Incredibly tragic, but ridiculous.

The part of all of this that made me smile was while reading Ya Libnan, a great blog all about (you guessed it) Lebanon.  At the end of a lengthy article about today's events and the reactions of leaders around the world was an automatically generated ad:


Yes.  Yes, I am planning to go to Lebanon this summer.  Right after reading an article about escalating tensions with Israel.  Definitely a good plan.

Amusing ads aside (alliteration too), I am perfectly well.  Watching a certain speech on television right now and having a normal (my last!) week at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment