Friday, August 27, 2010

My Comedy Hour

Just had my biannual appointment with my dentist, which I have to say is something I actually look forward to.  Allow me to explain why...

My dental hygienist should be a stand up comedian.  She is a forty-something mom who works part time at my dental practice, but I swear to you I spend most of my 45 minutes in the dentist's chair trying not to laugh too loud.  She doesn't talk about anything remarkable, but everything from her son's Korean lessons to her children's inexplicable adoration of the movie Julie & Julia makes me crack up.  Which is not something you usually find yourself doing in the dentists chair.

I would go to the dentist every week if I had the time.  No joke.  (Well, actually, they're a lot of them to be found there).

No comments:

Post a Comment