Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Group Trip Finished

It was a very full weekend, and I've got lots to share, but that will happen over the next few days.  For now, I will post my favorite photo from the weekend which I took from a boat just off the coast of Tripoli.  In case you know a little about Tripoli's recent history, I'd like to reassure you that I had absolutely no problems.  I also visited the citadel and souks in Tripoli, the Cedars forest and hiked up the tallest peak in Lebanon, Kornet el Sawda, so there should (emphasis on should) be a lot good pictures coming soon.


I'm going to close by saying that boy was quite brave, because I must have seen more jellyfish on that  short boat ride than I have ever seen in my entire life.  They were big and just a few feet below the water almost everywhere in the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment