Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Stop for Aspiring Sommeliers

The quickest stop of my Saturday trip, the Ksara winery was nevertheless a great twenty minutes.  We walked through the front doors:


Hurried past a movie about the history of Ksara, glancing at some exhibits about how wine is made (and has been made there since 1857):


 And went straight back into the caves where they store the wine:


I also had a great blanc de blanc and a tasty red during our wine tasting, and have now gone on a tour of two alcohol producing factories in the past two months, and I must say they have both succeeded in developing brand loyalty.  I'm definitely going to look up Ksara wine when I'm back in the states, although it will probably be more for the memories of Lebanon than anything else, but Ksara has got that angle covered too:

No comments:

Post a Comment